- Eastman Raiders Football provides recreation, instruction, and participation for boys and girls, from age 4 to 18 years old.
2019 Tackle Registration
Registration for our 2019 Tackle program will be opening soon!!!!
This year we will be offering online registration for the upcoming tackle season through Football Manitoba. We’re hopeful that this will simplify the registration process by making it a “one-stop shop” for registering. We will also be offering two additional in-person registration nights at the Clearspring Mall on April 18th, 2019 and also in the first week of May, exact dates to be confirmed.
The total fees for this year are:
- Cruncher (Born 2010 & 2011) $215 + taxes*
- Atom (Born 2008 & 2009) $230 + taxes*
- Peewee (Born 2006 & 2007) $385** + taxes*
- Bantam (Born 2004 & 2005) $410** + taxes*
*Taxes are applicable only to the FC, FM, MMFA portion of the fee, ** Includes concussion baseline testing fee.
In order to help you understand our pricing structure, more information on our fees are given below
FC, FM, and MMFA Fees
Unfortunately, this year, Football Canada and Football Manitoba have decided to increase their fees by $1 and $4 respectively. Therefore their portion of the overall fee this year will be $90 + app. taxes
With the increase in the FC, FM, and MMFA fees for the 2019 season, the Club has taken the decision to maintain the same Club Registration Fees from last year for 2019:
- Cruncher $115
- Atom $130
- Peewee $225
- Bantam $250
Concussion Baseline Testing
This year for, the Peewee and Bantam teams, the Club has taken the decision to introduce mandatory concussion baseline testing at a cost of $60 per player. The cost of this test is covered by most insurance policies. The testing is administered through Complete Concussion Management. You can learn more about their services here https://completeconcussions.com/
Club Night Events
Also for this season, the club is excited to announce that we have entered into a three year agreement with the Winnipeg Football Club which will allow us to participate in Club Night events at a Winnipeg Blue Bombers home games for the next three years, with players and coaches being invited down onto the field prior to the start of the game for the national anthems. In order to reduce the impact of the ticket price to our fees, the club has decided to pay a portion of the ticket price, reducing the cost to $10 per player.
- Jumpstart and KidSport are national charities administered by Canadian Tire and Sport Manitoba respectively that helps to remove barriers and assist less fortunate children to participate in sport – so all kids can play.
- Based on demonstrated need, assistance is available to children between the ages of 5 and 18 to help offset the cost of registration fees.
See the KidSport website for more information, including downloadable application forms.
Registration costs include all equipment, except for cleats (footwear) and mouth guards. Football is affordable! If you would like to find out more information regarding playing or coaching football, please contact us today.